Finally, spring is here, one of my favorite seasons of the year and that is when the days get longer and the temperatures begin to rise, but without reaching the excesses of summer. And this brings with it the possibility of starting to wear the clothes for the new spring-summer season, and I love it!
For this reason, I would like to take the opportunity to briefly review the new trends in jewelry that has prepared for us this season, will you come with me to find out what are the accessories that will elevate your looks even more? I can’t wait to start showing off all my favorite jewelry and accessories, aren’t you?
Jewelry, materials and designs that will set the trend this season
We begin to talk about the trends of the moment with the classic of the classics, gold jewelry. He gold is one of the key tones of the season, not only in terms of jewelry, but also in other types of accessories, such as belts, bags, shoe auctions or even garments. Therefore, it is not surprising that gold jewelry is a sure hit. In addition, they always add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any look, at the same time that, depending on the selected outfit, they can add the two-thousander touch that is so fashionable in recent times.
But they will not be the only jewelry elements that we will see both on the catwalk and in the street style, but other trends for this spring-summer 2023 season will be the following:
- The large earrings that even reach the shoulders, achieving absolute prominence whatever the chosen look.
- The pieces of jewelry made from stones, especially if it is about earrings that meet the previously mentioned size.
- If gold is one of the key materials of the season, we cannot forget about silver either, a must in any jeweler.
- The earrings are similar to the classic thick hoops but with a square shape. They are ideal to be used both on a day-to-day basis and to achieve a special touch with any more festive look.
- The thick rigid bracelet-style bracelets cannot be missing from your arms now that the temperatures begin to allow us to show them off.
What is the best way to combine your jewelry with other accessories?
However, it is not enough to know the key jewels of the season, but it is essential to know how to combine them correctly. Here are some simple tips to achieve it:
- When it comes to jewelry, less is more. It is something that is often said, but in the case of accessories it is recommended to take it to the letter. And it is that combining all kinds of pieces of jewelry or multiple accessories within the same look, such as large earrings with a cap and sunglasses, can become excessive.
- This is already a matter of personal taste, but from my point of view, it is better to opt for a single material in your looks, that is, if you opt for gold, that all the jewels to be used are made of this metal instead of mixing pieces gold and silver, for example.
Do you know any other recommendation that can be taken into account to get the best spring looks with jewelry? I would love to read it.
Leave a Reply